|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Title: Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Duration- 6 Month (Contract-to-Hire)
- 6-7 years' experience in DevOps (this is a Senior role)
- Windows heavy
Day to day:
- Day to day once they are ramped up, we can put them both on the Ansible configuration end point service to help build out if needed sensible playbooks and enhance the Rest API that they use in the sensible service - they would need to be able to triage and troubleshoot with the customers to want to use “aces” - this is an acronym for their internal system - aces is a sensible configuration end point service
- Infrastructure as code support, helping to build out the sensible play books - improve the rest API
- Operationally support, they get a lot of app dev requests as they continue to adopt their products - need someone who knows how to use infrastructure as code to be truly competent
- Terraform and Ansible will be used on a day to day - somebody has to be confident and well versed to help triage and troubleshoot with our customers.
- Software engineering background would help them understand the principles of best coding, understanding and SDLC- this is not required but a PLUS
- I don’t want to eliminate people if they don’t have this - but what would be a huge help is GitHub, Azure DevOps Git, agile shop - scrum and Kanban, operate in two-week sprints if they have experience with terraform that's a plus
- Understanding package management like nexus.
Windows,Other,Access,Hadoop,Security,management,research,architecture,Design,AWS,Azure,Focus,Intrusion,Networking, Communication, assessment, firewall, Compliance, Business, Unix,Information securit, Evaluation ,Azure devops,ansible,terraform,windows,aws,cloud azure,azure aws,aws devops,senior devops