|December 11, 2023
|New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 2023-11977
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Mt. Laurel, NJ or Manhattan, NY(relocation within 90 days)
Job Travel Location(s):
# Positions: 2
Employment Type: W2
# of Layers:0
Work Eligibility:All Work Authorizations are Permitted
Key Technology:DevOps, cloud, API
- We are looking for a DevOps Azure Engineer to work across multiple diverse businesses to deliver enterprise capabilities and solutions on Azure
- The perfect candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
- You will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security, and risk management to deliver bank secured Azure solutions that meet security policies and standards.
- You will collaborate with developers in our Azure engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform. You will develop custom code in Jenkins, Groovy, Python and PowerShell to automate build and automate testing for the platform.
- You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps.
- You will work with our business developers and internal teams to maintain a backlog of features and integration enhancements to continue to automate the platform.
- You will develop code using our agile JIRA tools to manage a backlog of enhancements and bug-fixes, managing source code in Stash and binaries in Nexus.
- You will also develop automated integration tests to run on our Jenkins CI (continuous integration) platform for test automation to help support bug free releases.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of experience developing platform orchestration code in Azure Python SDK, Terraform and GitHub Runners
- Experience in Azure RBAC and integration with Active Directory and PingFed.
- Write and use Azure RM templates and Terraform.
- Proficiency in cloud automation using native Azure CLI
- If not experience in Azur cloud, candidates with excellent skills in Google Cloud or AWS could be considered but need to comply with the experience below.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud provisioning and administration, cloud bursting, cloud interoperability, cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the cloud
- Strong programming skills with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages.
- Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure App Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning.
- Understand DR/BCP options and how fits in overall application architecture.
- Understand Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC, etc).
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), handling public key and private key certificates in Azure environment for Paas services and applications
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, routing.
- Understand develop concepts related to deploying platform and databases via CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls.
- Implement the enterprise cloud capability and enhance the cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications, and cloud services.
- Develop/Consume APIs, SDKs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with enterprise systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms.
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes.
- A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
- Advance knowledge of software development lifecycle and working in an Agile Scrum team