|Published||May 21, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC or Jerse City, NJ!
Fidelity Investments Securities Finance Technology Domain is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Agency Lending Core / Support squads in providing superior stability and performance of the platform.
The Agency Lending Core Team will support the Tribe by driving a culture of stability, resiliency & performance as a priority on equal footing with functionality through a proactive production management discipline leading to zero customer impacting incidents due to application scalability issues.
The Work You Perform
- Work closely with the development, architecture, and other partners to facilitate DevOps capabilities (Version Control, CI/CD, Automation, Experimentation, Lean, Observability, etc.)
- Develop CI/CD templates (pipeline as code) that enable self-service CI/CD (Jenkins/Concourse)
- Build modular, reusable Automation as Code templates (Terraform, Python, CFT, etc.)
- Build required governance gates for CI/CD (code scans, linting, container scanning, etc.)
- Help app teams build, support and design of pipeline orchestration and automation
- Sharing knowledge, training and best practices for DevOps standards and capabilities at Fidelity
- Contribute automation and pipeline templates to Fidelity Pipeline Library
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in Software, Cloud, or Site Reliability Engineering fields
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
- Extensive experience working with various DevOps/ALM tools supporting angular, java and oracle based applications.
- Detailed understanding of application development life cycle
- Experience with DevOps engineering and process automation (everything-as-code!)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Python, Ansible, CFT, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins, Concourse, GitHub, Apigee, Artifactory, SonarQube
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes platforms
- Proven track record of implementing cloud-based solutions via CI/CD (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong dedication to delivering quality code through unit, integration, and automation testing
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to partner optimally with your technology business partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Experience in developing IT processes and procedures is a plus
- Understanding of well architected framework implementation in the Enterprise: Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance efficiency and Cost optimization is a plus
- Development experience including web applications, APIs, Microservices and testing is a plus
The Value You Deliver
- Help software engineering teams build, test and release software faster, more reliably and secure
- Improve scalability of DevOps capabilities and practices across multiple software engineering teams
- Accelerate adoption of emerging DevOps technologies and practices for software engineering teams
Covid work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.