|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
As a key member of DevOps, you will be working with ambitious teams of highly focused, self-driven engineers to achieve maximum impact and results in line with the company mission.
In this exciting role, you will be supporting Software Developers as they deploy their code and resources to all environments by delivering reliable and repeatable tools and processes. Our team will provide environmental management throughout the SDLC process by connecting our client’s teams through effective communication. Our team will reduce risk and champion secure and repeatable installation methodologies through professional communication and standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on a large transformational project working on Cloud-based projects using AWS and GCP technologies to scale for the delivery of a Next Generation Cloud Native Infrastructure.
What you will be doing…
· Manage and support current AWS/GCP environments and deliver the new Next Generation project
· Ensure best practice applied for maximum Site Reliability and Availability
· Foster inter-team communication to drive exceptional outcomes by collaborating closely in supporting the software development life cycle
· Innovate by constantly keeping abreast of emerging technologies and processes to recognize the potential value they bring to our environment
· Monitor and work from assigned JIRA tickets
· Participate in team meetings to identify process improvements, produce documentation and retrospectives
· Service Manageability, Incident Management, Triage and Troubleshoot on/off premise infrastructure
· Adhere to company standards for Security, PCI and Compliance
· Participate and lead internal tech seminars