|Published||September 16, 2023|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
Who we are
Corebridge Financial helps people make some of the most meaningful decisions they're ever going to make. We help them plan and take action to protect the future they envision, and respond to some of life's most difficult moments through the solutions and services we provide. We do this through our broad portfolio of life insurance, retirement and institutional products, offered through an extensive, multichannel distribution network. We provide solutions for a brighter future through our client centered service, breadth of product expertise, deep distribution relationships, and outstanding team of hardworking and passionate employees.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions in the cloud, building CI/CD pipelines, and architecting/engineering the DevOps toolchain solution including but not limited to GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, HashiCorp Vault, etc.
About the role
We want to hear from you today if you can:
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the AWS and Azure public cloud.
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost.
- Work closely with the application DevOps team, Product Owner, Platform Team, Solution Architects, and development teams for continuous improvement.
- Enhance and drive automation and "Infrastructure as Code" delivery.
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment.
- Participating in technical solution design discussions.
- Participate in research and development to deliver complex cloud-native solutions.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues and develop tools/systems for task automation.
- BAU Support as needed for critical and escalated issues.
- Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
Please note: The job can only be performed in the State locations listed: Fort Worth, TX, Houston, TX, Wilton, CT, Charlotte, NC, Remote-CT, Remote-NJ, Remote-NC
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS cloud services.
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions.
- Proven experience building CI/CD pipelines for IaC, automating the provisioning of AWS services.
- Significant recent experience deploying and managing Chef IaaC ecosystem.
- Experience in a wide variety of DevOps tools.
- 5+ years of experience writing Ruby scripting.
- Excellent UNIX/Linux scripting skills.
- Significant recent experience deploying, managing, and supporting application in a complex enterprise environment using Chef.
- Proven experience with AWS, including networking, storage, compute, user management, and containers.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts.
- A collaborative and DevOps mindset.
- Able to work in teams and individually, as required.
What our employees like most about working for Corebridge Financial
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our "Giving Back" policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress. Don't believe us? We put our money where our mouth is! Corebridge Financial, will give you up to 16 hours a year paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are at the forefront of creating value for customers and stakeholders and therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay. Benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (Corebridge Financial recognizes the importance of work life balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24! 17 paid holidays per calendar year.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan which will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K - $1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus Corebridge Financial automatically contributes an additional 3% into your 401K regardless of if you enroll or not.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corebridge Financial, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At Corebridge Financial, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: www.corebridgefinancial.com
Corebridge Financial is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company