|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
DevOps Jira Integration lead will assume the “Super-Admin” role and will be required to have hands-on development experience in the DevOps and experience integrating Jira with other tools.
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
• Administration and management of Atlassian tool suites, (installation, deployment, configuration, migration, upgrade, patching, provisioning, server management etc.)
• Implementing JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence best practices
• Build and maintain workflows in JIRA and integrate with CI/CD pipelines.
• Research, install, and maintain new and existing add-ons (plug-ins)
• JIRA Configuration Management
• Supports the integration of existing and new applications within the current infrastructure, including but not limited to: ServiceNow, Confluence, PPM Pro, Fisheye, Crucible, C rowd, Bamboo, and Stash.
• Configure and/or manage bilateral integration between applications and platforms
o JIRA >> QAComplete
o JIRA >> SharePoint
o JIRA >> Planview (utilizing Open Suite)
• Improve the stability and performance of the Atlassian tool suites
• Ensures compliance and proper implementation of enterprise standard, policies and security compliance
• Maintain documentation of current tool suite and any enhancements and upgrades
• Create complex Jira workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
• Perform business process analysis to determine how to implement processes in Jira, including workflows, standardization, and agile development methodology
• Provide consultation, guidance, and recommendations for how to enhance business process in order to maximize development tools implementation