|Published||October 2, 2023|
Who We Are
Since opening our doors in 2001, Clearlink has been committed to growth and opportunity. We value a people-first mentality by providing our employees with resources and flexibility to live their best lives. Our people build brands that help our users and customers make decisions that improve their lives. We cultivate an environment that helps each Clearlinker excel in the ever-changing digital marketing and tech industry. Our team of Clearlinkers are highly driven , inquisitive , diverse , empathetic , and exceptionally passionate individuals . We create a culture of belonging and inclusion, and invite everyone to Act as an Owner - to speak up, share ideas, and safely bring their whole selves to work.
Whether you're applying for a position at Clearlink, The Penny Hoarder, Portent, or any of our other brands; we are all a part of the "One Clearlink" mission.
Perks Just For You
- Medical/Vision/Dental - Low cost competitive health coverage options with employer paid counseling services available for you and your family.
- 401(k) Matching - Start investing in your future after only 2 months of employment, employer matching starts at ~3%.
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Employer paid spending account to use toward physical, financial, and emotional well-being expenses.
- Flexible Time Off - Competitive time off balances. Accrued on a weekly basis (we're paid weekly too!)
- Learning and Growth Opportunities - We have tuition reimbursement plans and a dedicated Learning and Development team.
- Paid Parental Leave - Employees can benefit from 2 weeks paid parental leave during their first year, and up to 6 weeks following one year of employment.
- Legacy Awards - Whether it's a cash bonus or additional time off, each year you remain with Clearlink we celebrate your anniversary with a fun reward.
Who We're Looking For- Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic company? As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Clearlink, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure, tools, and processes necessary to support our software engineering teams. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth deployment and operation of our applications, while also working on continuous improvement initiatives to enhance our DevOps practices. Your expertise and leadership will be instrumental in achieving our goals.
What you'll do
- Infrastructure Automation: Design, implement, and manage infrastructure as code (IAC) solutions using Cloud Formation.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD): Build and maintain automated CI/CD pipelines for application deployments, ensuring quick and reliable releases.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Develop and maintain monitoring solutions, including setting up alerts and responding to incidents to ensure system reliability.
- Containerization and Orchestration: Manage Docker containers and orchestrate them using AWS ECS.
- Security: Implement and enforce security best practice and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Scripting and Automation: Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools to simplify and improve operational tasks.
- Performance Optimization: Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks, ensuring optimal system performance and scalability.
- System Administration: Attend to/automate various systems for which you will be responsible.
- Training and Mentoring: Mentor junior members of the DevOps team, sharing your knowledge and best practices.
What you Need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, system administration, or a related field
- Proficiency in scripting and programming languages such as Python, Bash, or PHP
- Strong experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Deep knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Expertise in CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g., Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, CircleCI)
- Solid understanding of networking, security, and infrastructure best practices
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code (IAC) and automation tools (e.g., Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Strong experience with Linux and configuration management (e.g., Chef, Ansible)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why Work For Us
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our people which is why we strive to build and cultivate an environment where everyone can make an impact, no matter their area of expertise. As Clearlinkers, we value the meaning of community, and we celebrate our diversity through our Employee Resource Groups. Our ever-expanding reach means we're always finding more ways to help people make better decisions that improve their everyday lives, which is why we need you.
At Clearlink, we believe everyone is a part; no one is apart. As an equal opportunity employer, we reject discrimination and bias through frequent diversity trainings, forward thinking and inclusive hiring processes, and company-wide activities to celebrate our workforce and community. We know that the best workforce is a diverse workforce.