|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Madison, WI that is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will share ownership of DevOps practices for infrastructure as code, containerization, security, cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, automated testing, automation workflows, and implementation of telemetry practices, in support of software engineering teams and business stakeholders. Every day, the Senior DevOps Engineer will use your skills and talents to find ways to expand the efficiency and the effectiveness of our DevOps operations.
- Develop tools, integrate and deploy systems, including but not limited to APIs, Web portals, containers, and virtual servers hosted on a Cloud environment that build the CI/CD value stream to enable the highly efficient delivery of high quality software
- Establish, promote and maintain DevOps process, policy, standards, and procedures
- Develop automated systems in a manner that conforms to DHP development standards
- Develop IaC (Infrastructure as Code) scripts to manage the configuration of platforms and the integration of 3rd party vendor solutions; Peer review or perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations; Oversee the setup and maintenance of test environments for manual and automated testing
- Partner with IT Security to ensure automation scripts, API's, web portals, and cloud services adhere to standards
- Develop frameworks for automated testing to validate requirements and the constraints of code deployment and design
- Develop frameworks for creation and execution of performance tests, which correspond to the needs of the validated requirements and the constraints of the design documents
- Collaborate with DHP Enterprise Architects by participating in architectural and implementation design meetings
- Manage the upgrade efforts of select technical and business applications