|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will ensure the seamless continuity between Software Development, Infrastructure, and IT Operational Teams. The Senior DevOps Engineer will ensure the quality, integrity, security, stability, and overall maintenance of the release pipelines. The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the selection and implementation of tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software. The Senior DevOps Engineer embraces continuous integration/deployment in a delivery pipeline that will perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational metrics that can be consumed by development teams. Requires a combination of operational, infrastructure, and software development experience. Supports all areas of the application release and deployment cycle and must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment and collaborate effectively to deliver and maintain solutions. Applies advanced knowledge of functional discipline. Manages projects/ processes, works independently with limited supervision. May coach and review the work of lower-level staff. Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Establishes and configures deployment containers, automate deployments, maintain scripts and/or configurations used for environment monitoring and task automation.
- Establishes, maintains, and deploys new and/or existing infrastructure resources, azure components, and networking.
- Participates and facilitates release and change management processes, including the development and execution of test scripts, implementation plans, validation plans and rollback plans.
- Ensures compliance, security, roles, and access to assigned application set in conjunction with IT controls and standards.
- Provides solution guidance for different scenarios on outages and various problems, incidents and/or opportunities that may be presented to the team.
- Creates process documentation, procedures, and policies. Keeps documentation up to date and works with IT teams to address concerns and maintain dictated standards within the application set responsible.
- Acts in responsible manner to control costs while deploying solutions, using best practices for cloud resource management.
- Bachelor's Degree in, Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, required and/or related discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working as a DevOps Engineer in software development and/or infrastructure.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience creating, enhancing, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience with software development release tools; containers, scripting, and workflows, preferred docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, Azure DevOps. Knowledge and experience with container technologies. Administering and maintaining Azure cloud resources - specifically - Virtual Machines, App Services, Functions, Azure SQL Database, Virtual Network, Azure DNS, ADLS, Cosmos DB, AppInsights, Key Vault, Application Gateways, API Management, Front Door, and Batch.
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including: geographic location, education, training or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
The anticipated pay range is $82,875 to $118,498.
Related keywords -
Information Technology, Data Management, Process Improvement, Collaborative, Full-Time, Analyze
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy