|Published||January 20, 2022|
Kforce has a client seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
- Senior DevOps Engineer will work together with development teams to ensure that solution design, solution implementation align, and evolve together, using an agile mindset
- Participate in collaborative team planning processes (estimating, prioritizing, etc.), and identify significant project milestones and risks
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will analyze complex business problems, articulate technical options, and recommend solutions per desired scalability, maintainability, cost-effectiveness, risk-avoidance, etc.
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on assistance to various roles on the extended team, driving team toward practices aligned with DevOps principles
- Prescribe appropriate types and levels of architecture review, code review, testing, documentation, monitoring, and metrics to ensure the ongoing Digital Health and production support of our platforms
- Provide stewardship for the application life cycle, (e.g., manage technical debt, influence the feature roadmap, highlight innovation opportunities, and ensure solutions are secure, resilient, and supportable)
- Senior DevOps Engineer leads the team through high-impact operational incidents and ensure root cause-oriented improvements are implemented
- Lead technology evaluation and adoption efforts (including proof-of-concept and proof-of-technology) in a partnership with Solution and Enterprise Architects
- Senior DevOps Engineer will enable continued improvement in key areas, (e.g., Cloud Technologies, Emerging Digital Channels, Industry Partnerships, Quality Automation, Release Automation, Application Performance Management, Reference Architecture, Solution Architecture, Technology Adoption, Service Level Management, Resiliency, and Analytics)