|Published||September 21, 2023|
Senior DevOps Engineer Job Category: Information Technology Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Local CACI is looking to add a CI/CD Pipeline SME to their growing software development contract with the Department of State in Rosslyn, VA. The Sr DevOps Engineer will lead the development, standardization, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline across program areas. The program emphasizes innovation and looks for individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural What You'll Get to Do: * Design, develop, and build an automated CI/CD pipeline to deliver complex software products into a production environment * Continue development and maintenance of the automated software build process using tools such as, but not limited to, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and specific Azure technologies * Automate deployment, scaling, and monitoring of applications and services * Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth integration of code into production environment * Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure, deployment, and automation * Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards * Continuously improve and optimize infrastructure and automation processes * The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse team is also crucial. * A willingness to learn and stay abreast of industry trends is also required. * Strong skillset with Azure DevOps Pipelines, Azure Automation, and related Azure tooling * Solid command of standard CI/CD tools (Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, etc.) * Ability to build code pipelines and support deployment activities * Ability to write scripts in Powershell, Bash, Python, or similar * Depth of knowledge in DevOps practices and tools You'll Bring These Qualifications: * Active Secret Clearance * Bachelor's degree from an accredited university; * Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems; * Minimum of four (4) years designing, documenting and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Pipelines for complex software applications * One or more of the following certifications are required: - Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator - Associate - Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer - Associate - Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect - Expert - Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer - Expert * 2+ years integrating Selenium tests into a CI/CD Pipeline; * 2+ years integrating SonarQube scans into a CI/CD Pipeline; * 4+ years of experience with continuous integration tools such as the build tools in Microsoft DevOps or Jenkins including installation and administration, and facilitating developer training; * 2+ years of experience integrating Security Scanning tools into a CI/CD Pipeline * Experience with automated configuration processes and tools such as PowerShell DSC including installation, administration and coding AND experience facilitating developer training; * Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking); * Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners * Experience configuring and managing automated compliance tools such as SonarQube and HP Fortify * Experience with network architecture and operations; * Experience applying and knowledge of applicable security controls for securing federal government systems; and * Experience evaluating and designing on-premise and cloud computing systems What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.