|Published||June 29, 2022|
|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
Sr. DevOps Infrastructure Engineer full time position
This position is 100% remote, however you must reside within driving distance of the office in Carrollton, TX to attend meetings and team collaboration.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer with the Tools and Technology team the emphasis is on Active Directory Services, Azure AD, Azure 0365, Privilege Access Management, Multifactor Authentication, and PKI for the enterprise.
Looking for individual with DevOps experience that can contribute to an Agile Team providing administration, support, and consultation for the platform mentioned above. In addition, the position will be part of DevOps component team to work with all IS infrastructure and development teams, delivering solutions and supporting of backlog items within the DevOps ecosystem.
- Administer and Support Gemalto HSM infrastructure
- Design, Administer, and Support of Active Directory Services for both on-prem and cloud
- Design, Administer, and Support of MFA using Thales on-prem solution
- Design, Administer, and Support of Privilege Access Management system using CyberArk for Vaulting, JIT, and PSM
- Administer and Support PKI infrastructure using Microsoft CMS and Keyfactor
- Collaborate in Agile Team ceremonies.
- Provide technical training and consultation to other members of the IT organization.
- Be on a rotational on-call schedule to resolve production system problems.
- Participate in the automation of deployments in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Investigate and recommend new methods, procedures, tools, and technologies. Participate with other IT professionals to evaluate new technologies in the market and recommend cohesive direction for the IT organization.
- 2+ Years of HSM infrastructure management using such as Gemalto’s.
- 4+ years of Active Directory Services including ADFS/LDAP/SSO in a large-scale enterprise environment. Azure AD experience is a plus
- 2+ Years of experience Multi-Factor Authentication in one or more of the following technologies: Thales/Gemalto/Azure MFA/Dual
- 2+ Years of KPI infrastructure management using CMS or equivalent technologies.
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Solid ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually.
- Jenkins or related CI/CD pipeline technologies experiences are pluses
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Microsoft SCOM or Splunk
- Dockers and Kubernetes are pluses
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6700 along with a copy of your updated resume.