|November 26, 2022
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world's most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we're working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
The Sr IT DevOps Engineer - Data Platform is responsible for building, maintaining Cepheid Data Platform infrastructure and automate data pipeline deployments (CD/CI).
* As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, this is an excellent learning experience with diverse source systems data integration to common data platform to support Business.
* You will have opportunity to work on various projects like near real time integration of source systems like SAP, MES, SmartSolve, Ignition and others.
* Scope of excel in the position to establish DevOps standards for most modern data Platform and a clear path to grow to be build DevOps teams.
This position is part of the Data & Analytics (Cepheid Data Platform) and will be located in US - Remote. At Cepheid, our vision is to democratize data across the organization so that business can access data, answer business critical questions and to produce valuable business insights.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Build state of the art modern data platforms.
* Collaborate with distinguished engineering, Business Analytics & Data Science teams on various project initiatives prioritized by Organization.
* Interact with people from various technologies, walks of life working towards common goals.
* Innovate and advocate for best practices and improved team processes, mentor junior team members.
* Create and maintain DevOps processes, application infrastructure, and utilize cloud services (including systems, network and other artifacts).
The essential requirements of the job include:
* Bachelor's degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study with eight (8) or more years of IT experience.
* Five (5) + years of experience in working with data solutions (Data lakes, cloud data warehouses, i.e., Snowflake).
* Three (3) + years of experience developing data solutions on AWS services.
* Experience developing software solutions to build out capabilities on a Big Data and other Enterprise Data Platforms.
* Expertise in coding in shell scripting, Python with emphasis on tuning / optimization. Implementing git CD/CI pipelines with proficiency in continuous integrations systems (Chief, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub).
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
* AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Professional
* Experience supporting Data Engineering teams in cloud platform.
* Experience supporting ML Ops.
Cepheid, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. #LI-Remote
At Cepheid we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Cepheid can provide.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.