|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
100% Remote DevOps leader!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kat Lawrence
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leader in the virtual events space. We grew exponentially last year and will continue to grow this year. With our expanding client base, this is where you come in!
You will be responsible for the platform's overall performance by providing direction on strategic projects and leading a small team while being hands-on.
Why join us?
- Equity in a fast-growing SaaS
- 100% Employer paid benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, inclusive company culture
*This role is 100% Remote, must be located in the US*
- Own DevOps processes, tool chain, and best practices, to include design, requirement capture, coding, code management, deployment, and maintenance
- Ensure environments are in place to support software development needs
- Create automated and robust tools to deploy code and configurations that support development and manage capacity of associated servers, and control releases
- Create overall DevOps performance dashboard applied across all project teams
- Plan automated backups and disaster recovery configurations
- Champion cloud technologies, automation, continuous monitoring, continuous improvement, and agile methodologies
- Analyze, develop, and support software development applications from an infrastructure perspective
- Experiment with new technologies to optimize the reliability and performance of current infrastructure automation
- Participate in developing long range technical infrastructure and architectural plans contributing to the ongoing development of the platform roadmap
- Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offers mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery lifecycle
- Assist Directors of Engineering and Chief Architect in planning execution to balance availability of resources with project priorities
- Report to business partners and leadership on activities, risks, and issues on key projects
- Collaborates with external vendors in defining and developing initiatives that support platform's business and technology needs
- Act as advisor to functional members to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems
- Manage and Mentor functional team; provide coaching, training, and feedback on performance
- Degree in computer science, computer architecture, information technology, or related discipline
- 5+ of experience across a variety of complex software product development efforts including SaaS type of applications
- 2+ years in DevOps leadership position
- Practical experience in agile development projects
- Experience providing and maintaining cloud-based SaaS infrastructure on AWS
- Knowledge of network architectures, security, and troubleshooting of connectivity or latency issues.
- Experience in identifying, hiring, and leading a team to meet goals and objectives
- Proven ability to present communicate clearly cross-functionally with non-technical departments
- Experience using industry standard DevOps tools and services
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.