|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Senior Principle DevOps Engineer
Our Sr. Principal Dev Ops Engineers leverage their proven experience to deploy products across various cloud environments, collaborate with cross functional teams and automate processes. Sr. Principal Dev Ops Engineers design DevOps pipelines and necessary cloud and tool infrastructure, perform proof of concepts to evaluate new technologies for suitability, and work with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, and Product Managers to meet environment setup and service automation needs. Sr. Principal DevOps Engineers deploy and maintain environments, design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments, and define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas.
The p osition requires immediate authorization to work in the U.S. Project location is Roseville, CA.; remote employees are fine with occasional travel to Roseville CA.
Work as a Senior DevOps lead to design DevOps pipelines and necessary cloud and tool infrastructure Perform proofs of concept to evaluate new technologies for suitability and fit Work closely with Solution Architects, Software Engineers, and Product Managers to meet their environment setup and service automation needs Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments using GitHub Workflows and Actions Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
This is a DIRECT HIRE or possible contract to hire - 95% remote with quarterly travel to California for 4 days, supporting PST Time Zone- The salary range is $150,000 - $165,000 salary plus bonus or W2 contract rate is $80-85 hour-
· 5+ years of DevOps experience
· 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing Docker/Kubernetes solutions (AKS preferred)
· Hands on experience with Pipeline creation from scratch and troubleshooting cloud configuration issues
· Must have prior experience with GitHub, GitHub Workflows and Actions, Docker and Kubernetes
· Proven experience with PowerShell Scripting for administration and automation, working with APIs, Microservices in Kubernetes, maintaining infrastructure in Windows and RedHat servers.
· Experience with DevOps tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Selenium, SonarQube, Docker, ACR, AKS, Helm etc.
· Understanding of bug tracking tools like JIRA
· Strong understanding of DevOps concepts - Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, Continuous testing, Deployment, Infrastructure Monitoring and Configuration
· Deep knowledge of Azure Cloud platform and services
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· BS in Computer Science ,related field or relevant work experience
· Immediate authorization to work in the US
N ice to have Skills :
- Development experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Entity Framework Core
- Government / Revenue and Taxati on
- DevSecOps experience is a plus.