|Published||January 14, 2022|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior SRE DevOps Engineer in Houston, TX.
The client in the financial software industry, who is on a Digital Transformation journey to implement and automate the infrastructure, platform creation through IaC integrated with Azure DevOps as the template repo. They are looking for an Engineer with a passion for programming and knowledge in Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, in general and AWS specific cloud components such as EC2, EKS, AWS Lambda functions, API Gateway, RDS. Engineer/Developer is expected to provide strategy and implement an enterprise scale service mesh and side car architectures with focus on scalability, performance, security and availability.
- Senior SRE DevOps Engineer will work independently, and with the Cloud development team, to develop and maintain automation for cloud infrastructure
- Deploy critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code tooling across multiple environments using Terraform integrated through Azure DevOps
- Support the development of compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale
- Architecting and developing stateless and stateful applications using AWS cloud technologies
- Provide software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- As a Senior SRE DevOps Engineer, you establish Cloud Infrastructure Design best practices, templates, and processes
- Collaborates with external and internal partners, participate, and suggest on design, architectural decisions
- Other activities as may be assigned by your manager