|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer(s) with deep technical know-how and hands-on experience implementing various practices, frameworks and tools to help build and support our CI/CD/CT pipelines to enable application deployments, automate infrastructure provisioning, and improve the scalability and reliability of our applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with development and support teams to design and implement deployment, provisioning, and integration workflows; ensure environments are stable, properly configured and secure, and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain tools and solutions associated with deployment and our DevOps platform.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance of our CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop best practices to manage and reduce security risks by developing and integrating global security controls into our CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- Prepare environments for development, testing, user acceptance testing, performance, scalability and reliability analysis, and ensure that environments are stable, production-like and available for development and QA teams.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices and document DevOps processes, procedures and workflows to maintain consistency.
- Work with internal stakeholders across various organizations contributing to the development and management of the organization’s incident management and disaster recovery processes.
- Support monitoring tools for application and infrastructure stability, reliability and security with automated analysis, problem detection and alert generation.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise and work with development teams to expedite fixes.