|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Ref ID: 03220-0011698202
Classification: DevOps Engineer
Compensation: $60.16 to $76.00 hourly
Our client is seeking an remote Senior DevOps Engineer with a Systems Administration background. In this role, you will work with other technical and non-technical leaders to help bring DevOps to IT. You'll become a member of a small, agile team focused on fostering DevOps culture and facilitating continuous integration and continuous delivery across the global enterprise IT organization. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will develop, communicate, and exercise a working knowledge of what it takes for DevOps to be successful, engaging, and fun in an enterprise IT environment. You will also engage with the worldwide DevOps community to develop and share your knowledge through blog posts, speaking at virtual conferences, etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will embrace the exciting blend of technical expertise, engagement ability, and support leadership that is required to be successful.
This is a remote role, working East Coast or Central hours.
• Cultivate relationships with stakeholders, including IT team members, both technical and non-technical, and stakeholders in development and operations teams across the IT global organization
• Coordinate with project management for the completion of stories in the Agile methodology
• Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work or tasks
• Drive issue resolution and root cause analysis and report communications back to stakeholders
• Articulate a common vision and roadmap for the team to others in IT for the Application Pipeline capabilities.
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of the IT CI pipeline.
• Automate deployment, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance
• Ensure all services are performed following Cloud Services standard processes
• Assist in identifying, creating, and rolling out support process improvements
• Cloud Customer Solutions L3 support for the CI pipeline capabilities provided.
• Document and train others on processes, best practices, and tooling