|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Capital Markets group is looking for motivated Sr. DevOps Engineer with focus on DevOps technologies and Build and Release profile to coordinate with global cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize and facilitates requirements in support of Continuous Integration projects/initiatives.
- 5+ years industry experience in DevOps Engineering related to Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation
- 3+ Years of experience with UDeploy Build Automation tool.
- 3+Source Code Management, Continuous Integration/Delivery Solutions expertise. Knowledge of either: (Git/Stash, Udeploy and BuildForge)
- 3+ years of experience on TeamCity, Jenkins, Sonarqube, UDeploy and Chef.
- 2+ Years of experience on Repository Management tools (Artifactory/Nexus )
- Strong scripting skill (Java/Shell Scripting is preferred)
- Strong Documentations skills to prepare build/deployment/POC Documents.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
Here is what you bring -
- *Should be able to create a roadmap for DevOps execution by analyzing culture, process, portfolio and presenting the needs for changes in processes, way of working, suggestions for TDD, BDD, ATDD & overall automation, right up to Push Button releases
- *Should be experienced in creating CI/CD pipelines for a complex portfolio of applications
- *Should support QA Functions for coming up with Test Data Management & Test Environment Management Strategies using Service Virtuliazation wherever necessary while taking care of Data protection and other regulatory requirements like Segregation of Duties, 4-eyes Principle etc.
- *Should be able to work with various stakeholders to get the execution priority correct, create project/application roadmap and drive end-to-end automation for the same
- *Should be well versed with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- *Should be able to apply immutable infrastructure concepts for various IaaS,PaaS & Bespoke solutions
- *Should be able to setup monitoring strategies for complex environment which can be reported & used as governance KPI's, A/B Test Analysis, End User Research etc.
- *Should be able to create niche deployment strategies including but not limited to Blue/Green Deployment, Canary releases, Feature Toggling, Dark Releases
- *Should be able to create and montior various KPIs for Development cycle, Operational stability and also come up with blended metrics for overall project/portfolio level stability & maturity
- *Should be able to translate management vision to Strategic, Tactical & Operational goals.
- *Strong knowledge on source code repository (GIT/Bit bucket/SVN and ClearCase) including branching and merging strategies
- *Strong Knowledge on SonarQube , Team City and Platform Automation
- *Strong Knowledge on Deployment Tools like IBM UDeploy.
- *Designing and implementing workflows to automate the release and upgrade process for applications in Dev, UAT and Production environments
- *Maintenance of automated tooling code in PowerShell, shell, python or similar scripting language
- *Managing continuous build, test and deploy processes
- *Maintaining and enhancing the automated continuous integration and continuous delivery environment using TeamCity, Jenkins and Sonarqube.
- *Work closely with Dev team to analyze, review and clarify design and architecture on Tools implementation, Build and Deploy automation
- *POC of Tools, Techniques as desired, Evaluating and adopting new tools to improve build and release processes
On a typical day here is what you could do -
- Keep the Infrastructure clean and available for team to test.
- Check with environment issues for SIT,DEV, UAT and PROD. Support in bringing those environment ready for developer to test.
- Help in setting up jobs for the feed or reports.
- You will participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production. Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Maintain repositories and branching clean and clear.
- You will manage, maintain and support applications and their operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and functionality against service level expectations.
- You will assist in appropriately assessing risks when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: